Andromo App Maker for Android version v3.0.2/180 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Fixed a problem where the PDF activity was not working properly when compressed PDF files were used.
- Fixed bug where AudioService actions would not get added to the manifest if you only had a radio activity in your project.
- Fixed an issue where images with the extension ‘.jpeg’ were causing builds to fail.
- Fixed an issue where PDF and Photo Gallery file asset providers were not setting their exported attribute to true. This would cause problems when sharing photos or opening the PDF on Android 4.2.
- Added a build error message when invalid characters are detected in the ‘Style name’ of a specified Action Bar Style file.
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.0.2/180 is now live at www.andromo.com.