Andromo App Maker for Android version 4.1.1 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Added the ability to show custom text on the About dialog (only available in the Professional subscription).
- Added the ability to hide an activity (doesn’t list it on any dashboards or navigation drop-downs).
- Added the ability to exclude an activity from an app’s build.
- Added several options to the RSS activity to control what happens when items are no longer in the feed.
- Made it so RSS activities no longer show duplicates when multiple items have the same GUID element in a feed.
- Made it so soundboards stop playback when you put the device to sleep.
- Fixed duplicate items in some Google News and Yahoo search feeds.
- Fixed a possible crash when using pull to refresh on Android 5.x.
- Fixed an issue that was generating log warnings when some RSS feeds were being refreshed.
- Fixed a bug where a crash would occur when clicking the home icon in the Photo activity when no index is used, and the dashboard style is set to none.
- Updated the About dialog’s copyright year to 2015.
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.1.1 is now live at www.andromo.com.