Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.7 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Updated the Samsung Apps SDK support to fix a problem people were having uploading their apps into the new Samsung Galaxy Apps store.
- Increased the maximum size for “background images” to 2560×2560 to allow for full sized images on all Android devices.
- Fixed a memory issue that could cause problems with background images for the Dashboard, Photo Gallery, Audio Player, Podcast, and Shoudcast Radio activities.
- Fixed a problem where PNG files were not working within the Photo Gallery.
- Updated Andromo’s back-end server to a shiny new 64-bit build.
- Updated the way Andromo links to items in the new Samsung Galaxy Apps store when “Samsung Apps” is the target.
- Updated the Amazon Mobile Ads SDK to version 5.4.46.
- Updated the Android Platform-tools to version 20 and the Android SDK Build-tools to version 19.1
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.7 is now live at www.andromo.com.