Andromo App Maker for Android version 2.1.0 has been released!
Audio? We’ve got your audio needs covered.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Added the Podcast activity. Now you can add an iTunes Podcast feed to your app. Learn More…
- Added the Radio activity. This activity is used for streaming audio from either SHOUTcast/Icecast servers or from Playlists (.m3u, .pls or .asx) hosted on your web server. Learn More…
- Added the ability to set audio items as Ringtones, notification sounds, and default alarm sounds.
- Added the ability for users with valid Professional subscriptions to set the package name for their apps.
- Added the Share option to the options menu for all audio activities.
- Fixed a bug where an apostrophe in the Custom Label field on the Contact activity could cause a build failure.
- Made it so that Andromo accepts phone numbers as short as three digits.
Andromo App Maker for Android v2.1.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.
Start making Android apps online today. There’s no coding required, so anyone can do it!