Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.6 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Added “Samsung Apps” to the list of app stores that can be targeted. Like the Google Play and Amazon Appstore targets share links and Google Play links will be converted into Samsung Apps store links: “samsungapps://ProductDetail/com.andromo.your.package”. Note: The Samsung Apps store only allows deep linking using package names, the “Showing all of your Apps” and “Using a General Search Query” Google Play Activity options are not supported when targeting Samsung apps.
- Increased the maximum size for images to 2048 x 2048 and 5MB in the Photo Gallery Activity, and for background images on the Dashboard, Audio Activity, Podcast Activity, and Shoutcast Radio Activity.
- Added translations for the “See All” text in the share button’s dropdown.
- Added the Samsung SDK library “sdk-v1.0.0.jar” to Andromo apps based on the Samsung Apps Policy changes.
- Updated the AdMob SDK to version 4.4.52-000
- Updated the Millennial Media SDK to version 5.2.0
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.6 is now live at www.andromo.com.