Andromo App Maker for Android version 4.0.10 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Increased the maximum download size when getting podcast feeds to 2 megabytes (from 1 megabyte).
- Made it so the status text above the audio controls is automatically set to the “description” color for Audio Player, SHOUTcast Radio, and Podcast activities.
- Fixed an error that could occur when building very large projects.
- Fixed an issue where devices running SDK 14 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH) and higher could fail to retrieve metadata from remote MP3 files.
- Added a workaround to permit setting images as wallpaper on older Nook tablets.
- Added an “Allow downloads” option for Podcast activities that controls whether the user will be able to download episodes to their device and listen to them offline. (Previously this feature was always enabled.)
- Added an “Autoplay first track” option to all audio activity types (Music Player/Soundboard, Radio, and Podcast). If enabled, the app will automatically start playing the first track when the activity is opened.
- Changed to “Home as Up” behaviour for the home icon on the action bar. Pressing the home icon now navigates up to the parent activity, instead of navigating directly to the dashboard.
- + Many internal changes to support upcoming features. Stay tuned!
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.10 is now live at www.andromo.com.