Andromo App Maker for Android version 4.3.0 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Changed the timing in which interstitial ads are shown in order to be compliant with current AdMob guidelines. (Note: using Tapgage along with AdMob is not recommended as its timing cannot be controlled.)
- Added a new “AdMob Test Device IDs” setting that allows you to define one or more “test devices” where only test ads will be shown. We also created a “Device ID Utility” app in order to get the ID of your device.
- Added a 5 minutes option to the “Time between Ads” setting for interstitial ads.
- Updated the AppLovin SDK to version 5.4.3.
- Updated the Amazon Mobile Ads SDK to version 5.5.149
- Updated the Tapgage SDK to version 0.3.0.
- Updated the mobileCore SDK to version 1.1.
- Changed how ad networks are presented on the monetization tab.
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.3.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.