Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this major version release:
- Modern and consistent Material Design styling.
- Optional navigation drawer (replaces previous action bar navigation).
- Activity images (feature, wide, square).
- Global/parent/per-activity theming.
- Modern dashboard styles (48 choices!).
- Toolbar styles (standard, compact, expanded).
- Automatic color selection based on an image.
- Automatic icon color tinting.
- Large selection of navigation drawer activity icons to choose from (900+).
- New permission handling on Android 6.0 (API level 23) or higher.
- Activity list optimizations and styling.
- Updated and improved build framework used to generate Andromo apps.
- Updated server technology stack.
- Double the server resource capacity!
- Apps target Android 7.0 (API level 24).
- Minimum Android version requirements – Android 4.0 (API level 14).
- Improved handling of large project builds.
- Static area for banner ads with content separation (recommended by AdMob).
- Google Play Services updated to 10.2.0 (where applicable).
- Updated AdMob SDK to version 10.2.0.
- Optional AdMob App ID (for better ad initialization performance).
- Updated Facebook Audience Network to version 4.23.0.
- Updated Amazon Mobile Ads to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updated the YouTube activity’s Data API SDK version.
- Updated AppLovin SDK to version 6.4.2.
- Removed Airpush, LeadBolt, Millennial Media and Mobpartner from Andromo’s monetization options.
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.